Sunday, May 10, 2009

Erin, Jesse, Norah, and Peter Rabbit

Yesterday afternoon, the weather was beautiful - sun shining, temperature nice and warm.  Yesterday evening, the skies decided to stick their tongue out at me, crank the cold wind up and hid the sun behind a mass of clouds.  Still, I met up with yet another gorgeous family and we decided to ride it out and see what we could make of the session.  Erin and Jesse are parents to Norah and have a little boy on the way, who they've taken to calling Peter Rabbit.  :)  Can I just say I am SO glad that we decided to go for it?!  Immediately after each session, I always do an initial run through and make a list of the photos I know I want to use.  Going through their images I was stoked - by the time I finished the initial list, I had more than double the amount I normally have.  TONS of great images to use...but then it helps a lot when you have a family as beautiful as this one.

Here are your sneak peeks!

E, J, & N by you.

E, J, & N by you.

They say a photo is worth a thousand words.  But sometimes all you really need is one, and this one, I'd have to say, screams "joy".
E, J, & N by you.

I just love how Jesse is looking at Erin in this one.
E, J, & N by you.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking.  I get the most beautiful clients, don't I?  Take a look at Erin working.  it.  out!!!
E, J, & N by you.

Erin, Jesse, and Norah - I had a great time photographing your growing family yesterday.  Even had fun helping miss Norah find seahorses, seashells, rollie pollies, and ants!  Looking forward to meeting your "Peter Rabbit" this summer!


1 comment:

Mary Marantz said...

Love that first one!! Such a great feel!

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings