Monday, June 15, 2009

The Sofia and Maya show...

As a lifestyle photographer, I have gotten used to the idea that when it comes to shooting kids, they pretty much run the show.  Because, you know, I want to capture the kids doing what they do best...being themselves.  Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Heather, Chuck, and their pretty-as-all-get-out twin girls, Sofia and Maya.  At just over 14 months old, they are pretty much mastering the whole walking thing.  Couple that with their natural instinct to explore, explore, explore and it easily turned this session into a laugh factory.  I'm not sure I've ever laughed so much at a photo session.  I had such a great time photographing (yet another) beautiful family, on a beautiful day, in  beautiful place.  Gosh my job is SO hard ;)   Ok...enough of me, right?!  

Let's start with the stars of the show.  Maya's on the left; Sofia, right.  Are they not like, crazy adorable?!
poland8.jpg picture by bebemomma

I love this one because of Maya's "blue steel" ;)
poland6bw.jpg picture by bebemomma

And this one because I think Sofia was telling me I needed to use the ol' noggin a little more.  ;)
poland2.jpg picture by bebemomma

Daddy and Maya share a moment...
poland4.jpg picture by bebemomma

Let's not forget mommy and Sofia
poland10.jpg picture by bebemomma

poland5.jpg picture by bebemomma

poland9bw.jpg picture by bebemomma

poland7.jpg picture by bebemomma

Heather and Chuck, it was a real pleasure to meet you and the girls yesterday.  I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek!

2 comments:

Nes said...

you get to photograph the cutest babies! such cute pics!

Anonymous said...

great family photos!!

About Me

My photo
"Capturing life's sweetest moments"

Copyright

All images are protected under the US copyright, and belong to Gwendolyn Itpick. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog without express permission from me.
Custom Blog Design by Boutique Graphics

SFP on the WWW...

Comings and goings...

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks






Comings and Goings